To ensure we give the best experience possible we kindly request that you arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled time. Late arrivals may not be able to be accommodated.If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, we may request that you reschedule your services as a courtesy to our guests booking after you.
Our stylists invest considerable time and money to seek out the latest education and training our industry has to offer. As such they depend on you to respect their scheduling. We therefore require a minimum 24 hours’ notice for cancellation or rescheduling of an existing appointment to avoid our cancellation fee of 50% of the price of your scheduled service to a minimum of $30.00.
*No showing appointment will require a non-refundable deposit before making future bookings.*
Service Adjustment Policy:
• Must be scheduled within 1 week with the original stylist.
• Can only be rescheduled once.
• If the rescheduling or cancellation does not follow our policy, the adjustment will not be honored.
• Must follow original consultation.
Color Correction Policy:
• Consultation must be booked prior to color correction appointment. This allows time for the stylist to plan for the results you’re wanting to achieve with full understanding. Color corrections may take more than 1 appointment. Consultations are $40.00 + gst.
• Color Corrections start at $100+/hour.
• Color Corrections require a non-refundable deposit.
24 hours must be given to cancel or reschedule, fail to do so will result in loss of deposit.
Products must be returned within 2 weeks of purchase date with receipt and unopened
Monday - Friday: 9 - 5pm
Saturday: 9 - 4pm
Weddings accommodated with custom hours available
1338 Northmount Dr. NW