Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Masks are MANDATORY for both clients and staff.
- We have maximized our cleaning routine to ensure proper disinfection and sterilization of all surfaces and tools.
- All stylists and staff have been re-certified in Infection Prevention and Barbicide Covid-19 Safety training.
- SteraMist Fogging sterilization treatment has been done throughout the salon and continues to be done.
- Booking times will be lengthened, with only one client per stylist at one time to best ensure minimal contact between clients.
- Screening questions will take place upon booking and arrival to best ensure your safety, as well as the safety of others.
- We ask our clients to come to their appointment unaccompanied, as the waiting area is closed. Please arrive with only enough items that can sit on your lap.
- Blow-drying will be kept to a minimum at this time.
- Upon arrival, we ask our clients to please call or text from the vehicle to let us know that you have arrived, and we will let you know when you are cleared for entry. Should you not own a cell phone, please call us before you leave home.
- We have wipes and sanitizer on entry for the safety and convenience of our clients, and will be temperature monitoring as a further precaution.
- We will be implementing a $5 surcharge per visit to help take all precautions possible for the safety of all of our clients.
- We ask that all clients who are feeling unwell, or have been exposed to known cases of Covid-19 cases to please call to reschedule.
- At this time we are by Appointments ONLY!! Please contact us to schedule.
We ask that all clients who are feeling unwell, have had any out-of-province travel, and/or have been exposed to known cases of Covid-19 cases, or other respiratory illnesses, to please call to reschedule.
If you are unsure about our procedures, please visit www.alberta.ca